The villas presents today a very different suggestion from the original one as it was surrounded by more recent buildings which have undoubtedly modified the contest in which it was built.
The sobriety of the architectonical structure follows the taste of the first owner visible also in St. Giovanni Battista’s Church in the ancient town, for the bishop’s will. The building has three floors and the main body is enlarged by two wings which border the garden set toward east.
In 1860 the marques Mario Laureati gave hospitality to the king Emanuele II in his Palace, who received in the State Hall the Neapolitan delegacy who offered him the bubonic reign. A tombstone set in 1882 on the south side of the mansion reminds this happening to which is also dedicated Italy accepting the oath of the Neapolitan annex ion, monument inaugurated in the Ricciotti Pinewood in 1911 and realised by the sculptor Vito Pardo.